Democracy Now! (9 am), for September 2, 2010 - 9:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
As Pakistan Floods Continue Moving South, Calls for Debt Cancellation Grow; After Years of Organizing, Domestic Workers Win Bill of Rights Law in New York; Appeals Court Ruling Allows Government to Use GPS to Track People’s Moves; Alexander Zaitchik on "Common Nonsense: Glenn Beck and the Triumph of Ignorance."
* Palestinians: Obama Vows to "Stop the Settlements"
* Biden Marks Nominal End to US Combat Operations in Iraq
* Over 60 Killed in Pakistan Air Strikes
* Justice Dept. Charges Mehsud with CIA Bombing in Afghanistan
* UN Increases Estimate of DRC Rape Victims
* Evacuations Ordered in NC Ahead of Hurricane Earl
* Armed Suspect Killed After Taking Hostages at Discovery Channel
* Judge Rejects Dismissal of Suit to Overturn Drilling Ban
* Recession Spurs Sharp Decline in Undocumented Immigration
* Wyoming Town Near Drilling Told Drinking Water Unsafe, Potentially Explosive
* Lawyer: Mental Health of Alleged Leaker Was Questioned