Democracy Now! (9 am), for November 9, 2010 - 9:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
As Obama Arrives in Jakarta, Secret Docs Show U.S.-Backed Indonesian Special Forces Unit Targets Papuan Churches, Civilians; Widow of Poisoned Indonesian Human Rights Activist Munir Calls on Indonesia to Hold His Killers Responsible.
* U.S. Defends Right to Assassinate U.S. Citizens
* Move to Repeal DADT Stalling in Senate
* Connecticut Couple Sues to Overturn Defense of Marriage Act
* Commission: Cost Cutting Had No Role in BP Spill
* Netanyahu Speech Disrupted in New Orleans
* U.S. Offers to Drop Sudan from List of Terrorist Nations
* Lori Berenson Released on Parole
* Anti-Nuke Protests Continue in Germany
* Federal Court Holds Hearing on Mumia Abu-Jamal Sentencing
* Hedge Fund Manager Escapes Felony Charges Thanks to His Job
* Bush: Waterboarding Was Legal "Because the Lawyer Said It Was"
* Bush: Kanye West’s Remark Was "Disgusting Moment, Pure and Simple"