Democracy Now! (9 am), for December 6, 2010 - 9:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
Climate Talks in Jeopardy as Industrialized Nations Threaten Kyoto Protocol; Pressing the Silence: At the U.N. Climate Change Conference, the Media Center is Oddly Quiet; Small Farmers Gather for Alternative Global Forum on Climate Change and Social Justice; Pablo Solon Responds to Secret U.S. Manipulation of Climate Talks Revealed in WikiLeaks Cable; Fmr. Irish President Mary Robinson Calls for Global Climate Justice Fund.
* WikiLeaks’ Online Presence Hindered Following U.S. Pressure
* Leaked Cables Include Extensive Infrastructure List
* Cables: Despite Doubts, E.U. in Afghanistan "Out of Deference to U.S."
* Attorney: Assange Offered to Meet with Prosecutors
* McConnell: Assange a "High-Tech Terrorist"
* Al Jazeera Denies Cable Claims of Diplomatic Use
* GOP Nears Win on Preserving Tax Cut for Wealthiest
* Unemployment Rate Hits 9.8%
* Deficit Panel Fails to Back Recommendations
* Military Leaders Oppose Immediate Repeal of "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell"
* Iran Nuclear Talks Begin in Geneva