, for December 20, 2010 - 7:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
In Historic Move, Senate Votes to Repeal "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell"; Chris Hedges: Obama is a "Poster Child for the Death of the Liberal Class"; Naomi Wolf vs. Jaclyn Friedman: Feminists Debate on the Sexual Allegations Against Julian Assange.
* S. Korea Conducts Live-Fire Military Drill
* Senate Strikes Down "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell" Policy
* Senate GOP Blocks DREAM Act
* Local Community Radio Act Passes in Senate
* VP Biden: Assange is a "High-Tech Terrorist"
* Assange: Chief Concern is Threat of Extradition to U.S.
* 50 Killed in Post-Election Violence in Ivory Coast
* Anti-Crime Crusader Killed in Mexico
* Human Rights Watch Criticizes Israel’s Policy in Occupied West Bank
* Study: Supreme Court Increasingly Siding with Big Business
* Arizona and Nevada Sue Bank of America for Fraud
* NAACP Protests in South Carolina over Events Celebrating Secession