, for December 30, 2010 - 7:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
"Deepwater Horizon’s Final Hours:" The Explosion that Killed 11 Workers and Led to the Worst Oil Spill in U.S. History; Son of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg: "My Parents Were Executed Under the Unconstitutional Espionage Act—Here’s Why We Must Fight to Protect Julian Assange."
* Aid Organizations: Situation in Afghanistan Worsening
* Ambassador: Ivory Coast on the "Brink of Genocide"
* Lobbyist Lanny Davis Resigns from Ivory Coast Job
* Ex-Israeli President Convicted of Rape
* Obama Appoints Ambassador to Syria
* U.S Revokes Visa of Venezuelan Ambassador
* Veterans Face Higher Unemployment Rate
* One Tip Enough to Put Name on Terror Watch List
* American Aid Worker Released in Haiti
* Rousseff to be Sworn in as Brazilian President
* Conservative Groups to Boycott CPAC over Gay Group