Democracy Now! (9 am), for January 4, 2011 - 9:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
Eyewitnesses Describe Death of Palestinian Woman in Israeli Tear Gas Attack; Ivory Coast Showdown: A Discussion on the Political Crisis in West Africa; Sudan Referendum: "A Real Turning Point for the People of Africa," Says Horace Campbell.
* Pakistani Governor Assassinated in Islamabad
* Rep. Issa to Big Business: What Regulations Should GOP Fight?
* GOP House to Vote to Repeal Entire Healthcare Bill
* JPMorgan Exec Considered for White House Chief of Staff
* Union & State Workers Come under Increasing Attack
* Survey: 61 Percent Support Higher Taxes on the Rich
* Iran Offers Access to Nuclear Facilities
* WikiLeaks: Israel is Preparing for "Major War" in Middle East
* Obama Prepares to Defy Congress on Guantánamo Limitations
* Goldman Sachs Invests $450 Million in Facebook
* Psychologists Protest Army’s Treatment of Bradley Manning