Democracy Now! (9 am), for January 13, 2011 - 9:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
Obama Calls for "Civil and Honest Public Discourse" at Tucson Shooting Memorial; Tavis Smiley on Obama’s Arizona Memorial Speech, Martin Luther King and Hate in America; Icelandic Parliamentarian Calls U.S. Subpoena of Her Twitter Account over WikiLeaks Involvement "Disturbing."
* Thousands Mourn Arizona Shooting Victims; Giffords Opens Eyes for First Time
* Police Stopped Suspect on Day of Shooting
* House Reconvenes, Condemns Attack
* Palin Dismisses Criticism as "Blood Libel"
* Man Arrested for Allegedly Threatening Rep. McDermott
* On Anniversary, Haiti Increases Earthquake Death Toll Estimate to 316,000
* Bill Clinton Defends Reconstruction Commission Efforts
* Lebanese Gov’t Collapses After Hezbollah Withdraws Ministers
* Women’s Rights Activist Slain in Ciudad Juárez
* 2010 Tied for Warmest on Record
* Study: Number of Homeless Increased During Recession
* Government Spy Infiltrated Antiwar Groups Before FBI Raids