, for February 18, 2011 - 7:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
Uprising in Wisconsin: Tens of Thousands Protest Anti-Union Bill, as Wisconsin Lawmakers Leave State to Stall Vote; "A Celebration, Not a Protest": Massive Crowd Packs Cairo’s Tahrir Square to Mark One Week Since Mubarak’s Ouster; "It’s Time to Push the Borders of Freedom": Egyptian Students Defiantly Publish Newspaper Without Government Permission; Egyptian Uprising Fueled by Striking Workers Across Nation; Ex-CIA Analyst Ray McGovern Beaten, Arrested for Silent Protest at Clinton Speech.
* Egyptians Mark Week Since Mubarak’s Ouster
* U.S. Pledges Aid for Egyptian Transition
* Bahrainis Hold Funerals for Slain Pro-Democracy Protesters
* Bahraini Gov’t Calls Attack on Protesters "Proportional"
* U.S. Raises "Concerns" Over Bahraini Crackdown
* Up to 50 Protesters Killed in Libya
* Yemeni Protests Enter 2nd Week
* Iraq Asks U.S. for $1 Billion in Damages
* Congress Extends PATRIOT Act
* Both Sides Challenge Chevron Ruling in Ecuador