Democracy Now! (7am), for February 24, 2011 - 7:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
Juan Gonzalez Wins 2010 George Polk Award for Exposing $80M CityTime Scandal; Glenn Greenwald on the Assange Extradition Ruling, the Jailing of Bradley Manning, and the Campaign to Target WikiLeaks Supporters; Obama Withdraws Support for Anti-LGBT Defense of Marriage Act; "Everywhere There is Graffiti Saying, 'Welcome to the New Free Libya'": Democracy Now! Correspondent Anjali Kamat Reports; Billionaire Right-Wing Koch Brothers Fund Wisconsin Governor Campaign and Anti-Union Push.
* Libyan Forces Escalate Attacks on Uprising
* U.N. Human Rights Chief Condemns Libya for "Crimes Against Humanity"
* British Court OKs Assange Extradition to Sweden
* Report: U.S. Army Ordered Psy-Ops to Sway Lawmakers on Backing Afghan War
* Pro-Labor Protests Continue in Wisconsin, Ohio
* Walker Pranked by Koch Impersonator
* Indiana Deputy Attorney General Fired for Backing Armed Attacks on Demonstrators
* Admin Withdraws Support for DOMA
* Soldier Faces Court-Martial for Killing of Afghan Civilian
* Report: U.S. Extremist Groups on the Rise
* 2 Sentenced to Jail Terms in Beating of Mexican Immigrant