Democracy Now! (9 am), for April 21, 2011 - 9:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
Oscar-Nominated Director Tim Hetherington and Pulitzer Finalist Photojournalist Chris Hondros Killed on Front Lines of Libyan Conflict; Thought Control: Right-Wing Koch Brothers Caught Telling Thousands of Employees How to Vote; "Dr. Death" Agrees to Stop Evaluating Mentally Disabled Texas Death Row Prisoners.
* Obama Administration Announces $25 Million in Aid to Libyan Rebels
* United Nations Urges Caution in Libya Mission
* Libya Mortar Attacks Kill 10 Civilians, Including 2 Photojournalists
* Bahrain Begins Secret Military Trial Against Human Rights Activist
* Iraqi Cleric Denounces Ban on Public Gatherings as "Un-Democratic"
* Egypt to Remove Mubarak Name from Public Places
* U.N. Warns World to Prepare for More Nuclear Accidents
* Thousands of Gallons of Toxic Fluid Released in Natural Gas Well Blowout
* Labor Board Rules Boeing Moved Plant to Retaliate Against Union Workers
* BP Sues Owner of Failed Rig to Win Back Money
* Wisconsin Supreme Court Candidate Calls for Statewide Election Recount