, for April 28, 2011 - 7:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
5 Years After U.S.-Backed Clashes, Palestinian Factions Fatah, Hamas Reach Unity Deal; DOJ Drops Probe of Whistleblower Who Exposed Bush-Era Domestic Spying, Thomas Tamm: "The Bottom Line Is I Don’t Think I Ever Broke the Law"; Former CIA Analyst Ray McGovern: Petraeus Will Expand Pro-War Agenda as New CIA Director.
* Storms Kill 178 in Southern U.S.
* Palestinian Factions Reach Unity Deal
* NATO Strike Kills 12 Libyan Rebels
* Syrian Forces Raid Daraa; U.N. Resolution Fails
* 12 Reported Dead as Yemen Forces Attack Protest
* Bahrain Protesters Sentenced to Death
* Tibetans Elect New Political Leader
* White House Releases Obama’s Birth Certificate
* Trump: "Very Proud of Myself" for Obama Birth Certificate Disclosure
* Obama Addresses Wall Street Donors
* Indiana, Florida Lawmakers OK Anti-Abortion Bills
* Supreme Court Strikes Blow to Class Actions