Democracy Now! (9 am), for May 5, 2011 - 9:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.27 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
Pakistani Military Faces Scrutiny as Unfolding Evidence Suggests Direct Role in Harboring bin Laden; Physicians Urge Obama Admin to Pressure Mideast Ally Bahrain to End Repression of Doctors, Patients Suffering from PTSD; Freed U.S. Hiker Sarah Shourd Won’t Return to Iran Next Week for Espionage Trial Alongside Jailed Fiancé, Friend.
* Obama: U.S. Won’t Release Bin Laden Photos
* Pakistan Claims It Warned CIA of Bin Laden Compound
* American Indian Groups Seek U.S. Apology for Labeling Bin Laden "Geronimo"
* Gaddafi Forces Attack Aid Ship
* ICC Prosecutor Unveils Plan for Libya Warrants
* Obama Admin to Propose Lower Corporate Tax Rate
* U.S. House OKs Anti-Abortion Bill
* Illinois Drops Out of "Secure Communities" Program
* Palestinian Factions Sign Unity Deal in Egypt
* Syria Extends Crackdown to Damascus Suburb
* Ashcroft Hired as Blackwater "Ethics" Director