Democracy Now! (9 am), for June 13, 2011 - 9:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.28 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
Syrian Troops Pursue “Scorched Earth” Policy; Videos Document Children Tortured to Death; Maher Arar: My Rendition & Torture in Syrian Prison Highlights U.S. Reliance on Syria As An Ally; Former Miss USA, Ralph Nader, Privacy Advocates Fight Full Body Airport Scanners and Invasive Patdowns; Ralph Nader: Koch Brothers Led Fight to Defend Formaldehyde Despite Carcinogenic Evidence.
* FBI Grants Agents Increased Freedom To Investigate Without Firm Evidence
* Syria: Thousands Flee to Turkey Following Military Attack, Government Reportedly Deploys Helicopters
* Obama Administration Approved $200 In Military Sales To Bahrain In Run-Up To Violent Crackdown
* Soaring Costs of U.S. Involvement in Libya Set to Exceed $750 Million
* U.N.: May Deadliest Month for Afghanistan Civilians in Ongoing War
* $6.6 Billion Shipped to Iraq Alleged Stolen; Possibly "Largest Theft of Funds in National History"
* U.S. Works to Deploy Secret Internet, Mobile Phone Systems For Dissidents
* Mexico Anti-Violence Protesters Arrive In US, Demand Change From American People, Government
* Photos Released of Wounded Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords
* Hundreds Protest Release of Police Officer Convicted of Killing Unarmed Man
* Government Adds Formaldehyde to List of Known Carcinogens
Playlist for this Program: