Democracy Now! (9 am), for July 12, 2011 - 9:00am
Download this clip (mp3, 10.28 megabytes)
Play this clip in your Computer's media player
Debt Lock: Will Obama Make Cuts to Social Security and Medicare?; A Debate on Human Rights Watch’s Call For Bush Administration Officials Be Tried For Torture; Clinton Foundation Accused of Sending Haiti Shoddy Trailers Found Toxic After Katrina.
* Brother of Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Assassinated in Kandahar
* Multiple U.S. Drone Strikes in Northwest Pakistan Kill at Least 45 People
* CIA Organized Fake Vaccination Program to Identify Osama bin Laden
* United Nations Describes Somalia As "Worst Humanitarian Disaster in the World"
* U.S. Anti-Terror Laws Hamper Aid Effort in Somalia
* Drought Spreading Through The United States Rivals Dust Bowl Era
* WikiLeaks’ Founder Julian Assange in U.K. Court for Extradition Appeal
* Murdoch Scandal Expands; Scotland Yard, Former British Prime Minister Targeted
* Israeli Knesset Passes Law to Punish Boycotts of Israel, West Bank
* Assad Loyalists Attack U.S., French Embassies In Syria
* NRA Opposes New Rules Limiting Semi-Automatic Rifle Sales Near Mexican Border
* Betty Ford Funeral to Be Held in California