Drawing from the healing traditions of Yoga and Qigong, Dr. Amelia Barili will teach at the Mount Madonna Center, located at 445 Summit Road in Watsonville. Her sessions will include:
- - a morning routine for vitality and centering,
- - gentle movements to gather and store energy from nature,
- - acupressure-style self-massage and release points,
- - a form of self inquiry to find innovative solutions to your problems, and
- - a night routine for a restful sleep.
The short session is from July 18 through July 20. The extended session is from July 18
through July 23.
For more information, call 408-846-4064 or visit www.mountmadonna.org.